My Lupo!

WobLupo

FIRST OF ALL! anyone going to VW All Types show next weekend?!?!

Anyway....

Hello, im james i live in St.Asaph North Wales! (second smallest city in the uk) ;) and i joined club lupo about a week ago just before i got my hands on my very own first car which is a soft blue 2001 1.0 lupo, i thoufght i should start a thread of some of the things i have done on my car and some of the things i want to do and maybe you guys can give me your opinions and ideas!

Some pictures when i went to view the car! i instantly fell in love!

DDC0CA97-9BAD-49AD-928C-9ED8A8C61B47_zps

7A6A2DD7-50B8-48AF-9EEC-9AEA8020B9B9_zps

D813E9F0-2EF8-48B7-857C-C8D966E13EC4_zps

i got in contact with the seller who is a machanic at toyota and thhis car had come in for a part ex, its only done 63,000 and he did a service for me when i brought it, putting on a new cambelt and 2 brand new falken tyres on the front aswel as a waterpump change and some other little things that needed doing to the car! he also did an MOT on the car so another thing i dont have to worry about for 12 months!

As soon as i got the car home i had to start on the mods!

as i am a little stratp for cash most the time i started with a few cheap mods like blacking badges, removing all factory stickers and de-wippering the car, i also got a stubby ariel and a new VW tax disk holder in the same colour as the car off ebay!

DA8AE148-ED7C-468B-AB74-318B5FE6699F_zps

2F9BFEE0-EE86-4EB8-9EB8-52C628F0E4E8_zps2C1EC4DC-91A6-45AF-A23B-726277F57835_zps

Keeping the car clean at this time of year where i live is a very hard task as the rain and wind brings all sorts of crap off the trees and sticks to the car! i will be givving the car a good clean tomorrow though depending on the weather!

also a picture of the car standard next to the car i was driving before!

60B81043-5A50-4B06-BB52-E2FA230FE69D_zps

I will keep you all updated on my adventure of my little lupo! next up i think is wrapping some interior trim and also i want new wheels or going to spray mine black! depending on money! opinions welcome and any help also!

Thanks James!

them mic things are sensors i believe

cute car welcome to the forum

that subby Arial i think you need to cut down the thread abit so it sits nicer

also i think you should get rid of the bump strips along the doors :)

yeah i realised what they are now so cheers guys! and how did you spot that or the ariel haha! to be honest im going to get a more exspencive one because the quality is ****, but what did i expect for £5! Yeah bumb strips is an option, just when ive got time and paitence to be bothered rubbing all that sticky **** off!

• 2 weeks later...

Not been on this thread for a few days! ah right okay, can i get one on ebay then yeah? to be honnest ive been contemplating just putting a standard back on it haha! St Asaph business park? and okay ill watch out for that! when it starts to go ill get a new one! or nce its driven me crazy!