Kriscolo's Arosa 1.4 Sport 16v 100bhp

Kriscolo

Hello Recent Purchased a seat Arosa 1.4 Sport Back In January off a previous user of this site James Cordell

I Believe it was James's pride and joy

The Car Came already with the following Modifications

- Lupo Sport Alloys

- Lupo Sport Interior

- Lupo Rear Lights

- Lupo Pop Out Windows

- Lupo Gti Lower Door cards

- Audi TT Foot pedals

- Yellow Washer Cap

- Black heater vent surrounds

- Black Door Handle Surrounds

- Red Napa Hand Brake

- Sprayed Engine Mounts

And Some More odd little things i cant recall of the top of my head

Unfortunately the day after i purchased the car the back box decided to pack in and it had just corroded away round the welds.

This Meant it was time for a full scorpion system.

whilst i had the car up in the air i noticed the exhaust was blowing from the damaged flexi.

so a new flexi was ordered at the same time.

photo1_zpsd010ab85.jpg

photo2_zps9219c381.jpg

photo3_zps39f4d3f6.jpg

Whilst the car was up in the air i under sealed the whole underneath due to some scrapes on the underside at were the car had been to low in the past.

before i could start doing any modifications of my own the car was due a service at the end of February.

The car was given a full service including the following (ALL GENUINE SEAT PARTS)

-Oil

-Oil Filter

-Air Filter

-Fuel Filter

-Pollen Filter

-Spark Plugs

-Sump Plug

-Brake Fluid

I also treated it to a new drive belt at the same time due to the old one being badly perished.

Now the month of March Came Along time for some changes by lupo Sport Alloys

Hello Renault Turbines

photo2-2_zps5de24c69.jpg

photo1-3_zpsb7cd58d0.jpg

photo2-3_zps70569f0b.jpg

Will update more ASAP

The Next upgrade was the radio I had always wanted a double din in my mk2 cupra however i never got round to modifying it for one to fit. So without any question i was getting one for this and might swell get the best of the best Pioneer app Radio

photo1-2_zps390d1dff.jpg

Unfortunately just after fitting the radio the pedal box decided it was going to go

so the parts were ordered and within a week the car was back on the road with a new box and clutch cable fitted . THEM SHEAR BOLTS = NIGHTMARE

It was time now to get rid of the horrible boring interior and within the month of april.

The perfect interior came up for sale evan thow it cost nearly as much as the car did it was defiantly worth it.

photo2-4_zps3f5a7bd2.jpg

photo1-4_zpsb56f9e0d.jpg

A nice trip for Middlesborough to leicester was in order one sunday. It was worth the long trip

photo3-2_zps7cdf3660.jpg

photo4_zps9802c64d.jpg

photo2-6_zpse5ef5724.jpg

photo1-5_zps82f7b8f6.jpg

These where just quick photos i had taken once i had got back nothing special . Since then all the leather has been cleaned using Zaino 9 And 10 and i also cleaned under the bonnet using Maguiars engine cleaner and engine shine. Also with the interior i also got the followin , lupo Gti Headlining in black as well as grab handles and sun visors in black . Man more pictures of these to come.

photo2-7_zpsd17b277a.jpg

photo1-6_zps19522683.jpg

Quick Picture of under the bonnet after a quick clean

With the interior in i wanted to complete the interior by making some small final tweaks such as a Audi TT foot reast and Momo Team Steering wheel. And look what the post man brought :)

photo2-8_zpsd3534479.jpg

photo1-7_zps667dd885.jpg

Finally i manage to find a set of lupo GTI wiper arms on eBay second end. This meant i could finally get rid of the hideous standard wiper arms. Looks miles better I'm sure you will agree.

photo1-8_zps25524395.jpg

BEFORE

photo2-9_zps1a2f71eb.jpg

AFTER

A Few quick pictures of the GTI headlinging , Grab Handles and Visors

photo1-9_zpsd9838385.jpg

photo3-3_zps91d370f8.jpg

And the foot rest once fitted

photo2-10_zpse3e0e5aa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...