photoshopping

Hawkey52

I've got some for you!! Can u change the wheels black, wing mirrors and door handles on this?

FD7F08DF-E8FC-4FAA-B00B-23A4A8851749_zps

And then the same as above + the roof on this? It will also include the small bit of orange between the boot and spoiler if you get me?

71E7E6C3-AE9F-4BC0-B993-295D94F7E1B4_zps

Thanks in advance!

Awesome! Thanks buddy!!!

thats fine. haha i had trouble with the black roof, i will try it out again tonight...

Would it be poss to stick some bbs rms on in lumo pink ( I don't have a pic of the wheels tho :/ )

image.jpgiii

i can do very easily however i would like it if you could get an image of a car already on the wheels you want.. if possible a similar angle as i may get it wrong and dont know what you want haha... but i will do it for you if you find them.

• 5 weeks later...

This is going to be more of a task of imagination (mine can be limited at times :tongueout: ) but could you photoshop these wheels black with a vw badge in the middle but i was thinking of mixing in a colour with the alloys so they stand out against the black car so if you wouldnt mind, have a play please :thumbup: thanks in advance!

file_zps4fc7e315.jpg