Meet Bernard The 'Bagged' Shed - CL "Car to watch 2015" *MASSIVE CATCH UP ON ITS WAY*

amckenzie

• 2 weeks later...

And you didn't felt the wobbling? man you really need to lower the music volume while driving.

Glad that you are safe!

literally couldn't feel it man, back right wheel. was odd haha, didn't even have music on :P

He was too busy trying to over take me in traffic haha :P

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I've haven't updated this for a while, well a proper one anyways. due to the dent, haven't really wanted to work on the car but this weekend Bernard is finally going of to the body shop to get that sorted and a full rear bumper respray.

If you've seen Bernard in person you would of seen the rear deep scratches in the rear bumper and know how much they pisses me off!

Got a few photos and slight updates, well temporary...like my massive chest that i put in the boot to hide the tank...

286C9285-04FD-479E-A81B-F193803FCA82_zps

Yep so this was just for ultimate stance, this thing was ute!! i could hide all my crap in there. It was handy to be honest... but just looks ridiculous. over winter ill be getting a long tank and sinking it so it look nice :)

So this dent... there is a positive to it. this positive is hella mad fitment! check this...

A0B0E118-34EE-4F9F-AE33-6E6313B97043_zps

What you saying about rim to arch on custom centre locks.... that fall off my car :swerve::tongueout:

okay this has to be my favourite photo from Ultimate stance, with the boy josh (Arnold the Arosa) that arch gap..... :shifty:

10264978_10153350660724027_8025549485936

Okay so a few of you have seen this, this will be the new look for bernard that will be happening over the winter.... (its a photoshop, you guys know me)

It will be a mash up of a lot of different parts (Josh and andrew) don't say a word you two!!

612142C7-72DE-4828-9786-749853FAA5FF_zps

As you can see its smooth, very bloody smoothed. the wings won't be smooth to the bumper because it will be a ball ache to take off and on so it will just be the bumper that will be getting smoothed. Ill relocated the indicators down into the fogs and maybe use a little bit of the 3l front fog covers. not sure yet. I'm slowly getting the parts together for this project so expect Bernard faces to be changed a little bit. Peace!!

Normal bumper and indicator panel, with a bit of 3L and a bit of another bumper.... :innocent:

Really looking forward to seeing this! I try being creative but I think I'm creatively autistic aha.

How's the air handling and what not? Really considering getting my own kit together for about £800, just for advice on fitting and quality :Angel:

Really looking forward to seeing this! I try being creative but I think I'm creatively autistic aha.

How's the air handling and what not? Really considering getting my own kit together for about £800, just for advice on fitting and quality :Angel:

Handling is alright, i will be going to change over to 4 way so the handling is better :) buy it part buy part is defiantly cheaper dude!

Fitting, my buddies did pretty much all of it. i have no clue when it came down to it :)

Handling is alright, i will be going to change over to 4 way so the handling is better :) buy it part buy part is defiantly cheaper dude!

Fitting, my buddies did pretty much all of it. i have no clue when it came down to it :)

Not bad at all! Where's your kit from and costs if you don't mind me asking?

Bernard has been away at the body shop for the past two days, getting the massive dent repaired.

Whilst he was in there, I got the rear bumper resprayed and also got my Edition 38 grill (ABT) sprayed to the green of my car. looks pretty sweet.

3402D97B-ADC4-4416-850B-EBAE08D5FC93_zps

So the dent has completely gone, skimmed and painted over. also a little dink on the door has been pulled and painted too. the paint work is utterly flawless and you cant see the blend at all!!

B5FF930A-9A02-49BC-9FF9-311049325651_zps

Loving this colour matched front grill, will be a good temp measure whilst the new front end is being made :)

F9AD6853-16F5-40D8-ABAA-90CA2AB2D517_zps

Small thumbnail image of ebay (im sorry) it will be here next week. its a porsche 356 outlaws rear emblem that im going to make into a rear badge for bernard. Love the look of it!

Alexxx out!