Meet Bernard The 'Bagged' Shed - CL "Car to watch 2015" *MASSIVE CATCH UP ON ITS WAY*

amckenzie

Ok sorry for the lack of updates,

Pretty much ill let the photos do the talking on this one. any questions...just comment ;)

220DC125-D8A5-4C1E-9598-D3D47AE1694B_zps

D15E6BE1-D7A5-486C-9977-13A343B4CF5C_zps

6D289911-A94E-4073-A32D-6A7A502F2F9E_zps

CDF60C94-BDA7-4E30-8708-B80597C0B2DD_zps

6EF71397-F16C-45B3-BAB0-E1084856ABF7_zps

E31C1BBA-36DD-4DD2-9CCB-D58F3F9FF1D6_zps

So as you can see its on a 2 way manual system with a 5 gallon tank. the front struts i can t wind down and up....which ill be doing so i can get the front sitting a lot lower for ultimate stance.

Talking of ultimate stance, I've got a set of wheels lined up, well, you wouldn't of seen before. complete one of wheel.

Any one else in show and shine for ultimate stance?

id definitely change it to 4 way as well if I were you :) it will handle better and its much more fun. all you will need is another double needle gauge and 2 more paddle valves and a few fittings.

id definitely change it to 4 way as well if I were you :) it will handle better and its much more fun. all you will need is another double needle gauge and 2 more paddle valves and a few fittings.

I may go 4 way in the future, i was thinking about doing it over winter, we shall see ;)

Sorry for updating you lot sooner,

Pretty much was driving home from the girlfriends in the morning before work...driving up my road and a lady decided to drive out of a t-junction straight into the side of my car. The rear quarter panel, properly the worst panel to hit.... i wish she hit the door. Had news today that she is actually going to be paying out, away from insurance, that means my premium will stay down and also hers.

looks good, id be tempted to give that dent a tap from the inside and the inner lip, might look a bit better. Car looks good though

looks good, id be tempted to give that dent a tap from the inside and the inner lip, might look a bit better. Car looks good though

all the body work is getting done in the next week or so...the lady is paying up...thank god!!

More interested about the lost wheel, dude.

Diving long the motorway, Jbarrows form here was behind, called me said my rear right wheel was wobbling to hell, pulled over in a lay by. took the wheel off and found that a spacers had shattered. Moral of the story, put one off wheels on at the show and take them off at the show haha

• Like 1