Meet Bernard The 'Bagged' Shed - CL "Car to watch 2015" *MASSIVE CATCH UP ON ITS WAY*

amckenzie

Okay so tonight I put my deposit down on this sweet little green 1.4 Lupo Sport, 84k on the clock, a few scratches but rad for a first car.

For a first car, yes being 20 and only just getting his first car, laugh it up!

10259806_10152739484679027_104243227193310171759_10152739490309027_3982583382898

I have a good few plans for her, first being cleaned and cleaned again, then slammed....as you do....

Already have done a mock up of what i want the dash to look like....

hope to chat soon! Alex

Edited by amckenzie

Ok i did a photoshop of how i want the dash in my car....

Wood and Alcantara. Dash will be hydro dipped just need to find a good price. Does anyone know of any companies?

Think ill be going for a wood theme throughout the car, would look pretty cool

negdash_zps2b2a2595.jpg

Edited by amckenzie

Welcome :wave: Car looks nice, glad to see you already have unique plans!

Also good to have a fellow photographer on the forum! Do I spy a 70-200 f2.8 in your display picture?

I have a good few in my head, want it to stand out some how :) just need to put them into action.

Oh yes, she is my baby! shoot alot of sport and product but some reason alot of cars lately for Low Conformists on facebook.

heres one i made earlier :thumbsup:

10168016_10152746536499027_7735879205612

So this is where it properly starts, had a hand delivery package from Mr Sam Dean with some lovely G60's in, he drove 2 hours to drop them off to me. Legend! your car is looking amazing too buddy.

1977416_10152764389584027_80690114960197

I have a little plan for these beauties, first to get one new tire and maybe paint them full black but the wheel trims that i have coming, i never seen them on a lupo actually a VW before.... :surprised::thumbsup:

I'm picking her up 3 days early and getting her tonight so expect a lot on here!!

Got my 1st car at 20 too :thumbsup: I really don't see how people below 20 pay for insurance..

Catch 22, Need a job to pay for the car... Need a car to get a job!

Dash will look amazing when you have it done! :cheeky:

Cool first car. I had a 1.4 16v courtesy car the other day whilst my GTI was in for service. It was good fun, probably because it was only mildly lowered and had great tyres on that weren't stretched lol, little go kart.

Ok so i picked her up on friday and been driving her a lot. having real issues pulling away in first gear but that ail come in time.

Once I've learnt how to drive again, the modding will commence...

Oh life...

Got my 1st car at 20 too :thumbsup: I really don't see how people below 20 pay for insurance..

Catch 22, Need a job to pay for the car... Need a car to get a job!

Dash will look amazing when you have it done! :cheeky:

saw your build blog, its coming along nicely man!! always checking your blog!

Ok so I went for a wee little cruise with two cars tonight... one bagged Polo on Klutches and a bagged Audi estate on Landrover wheels....

moral of the story.... I just ordered coilovers because i as depressed at how high my little monster truck was :paperbag:

Got a few other little goodies in the post....so expect some photos and more post.....probably saturday! :clap:

Here have a picture of my very dirty lupo! :shifty:

photo2_zpsc9719013.jpg

Edited by amckenzie

So I got my black box fitted today so this means the mods can begin, even the guy who fitted the box said the best thing you can do with a black box is slam your car :clap: What a legend...

20 minutes after he left these bad boys turned up...

10256174_10152781837624027_2342406549936

JOM Blue Line Coilovers….I ordered them tuesday night and they arrive this morning…holy **** balls Vemon motorsport are good!!

They should be fitted saturday with help of my buddy and his mechanical wizardry! :shades:

So I got my black box fitted today so this means the mods can begin, even the guy who fitted the box said the best thing you can do with a black box is slam your car :clap: What a legend...

20 minutes after he left these bad boys turned up...

10256174_10152781837624027_2342406549936

JOM Blue Line Coilovers….I ordered them tuesday night and they arrive this morning…holy **** balls Vemon motorsport are good!!

They should be fitted saturday with help of my buddy and his mechanical wizardry! :shades:

Good progress , but a wise word: declare your mods or don't let other people know they aren't declared, effectively voids your insurance blahblahblah

• Like 1

Good progress , but a wise word: declare your mods or don't let other people know they aren't declared, effectively voids your insurance blahblahblah

Yer i am going to declare buddy thank you for ones wisdom ;):)

Ok so i got bored last night. so off i went with a screw driver and some black halfords rattle cans...

IMG_3180_zpsad6b6780.jpg

IMG_3188_zps612c5500.jpg

Looks 10x better in my eyes want to get a can of the body colour and do the inserts between the badge, anyone know where i can get this??

Also got a call from some of the other lads with VW in my town so the standard little meet in sainsburys car park happened ;)

IMG_3184_zps525af5e0.jpg

Im accutally so stoked that the monster truck is getting slammed tomorrow so expect some photos!