New alloys! SCRUBBING!

GeoScars

Bought some nice new alloys, BBS 14 (cant find center caps for) fitted them coil-overs are all the way down, no adjusters, I was wondering what the best tyre size so they don't scrub and I can stay low I was thinking 165/55/14 or 155/55/14 any one With pictures help or experience

I got 155 55 14 on my p slots 6inch. Their tiny but all scrubbing has gone and I got the adjusters out of the back. Had a little issue with hitting my frame and the exhaust bracket coming off yesterday but all is good :)

I'd go with some nice wide tyres. Remember last time you tried your hero driving with bad tyres?

I've never got the whole stretched tyre thing

I'd be much more impressed by a set of PS3s

Look at tyrestretch.com if you're that fussed. But it's a never ending search for the right compromise.

Edited by Pete

I think Defcon was saying he would prefer to see a quality set of correct fitting tyres such as Michelin PS3s.

I'm looking at Vredestein Sportrac5s for my next set.

Well after my last crash I won't be driving like a complete fool again. Ive learnt for my mistakes with that so budget tyres are okay for now. As long as you drove correctly and to the conditions of the road I'm guessing

I think Defcon was saying he would prefer to see a quality set of correct fitting tyres such as Michelin PS3s.

I'm looking at Vredestein Sportrac5s for my next set.

I has sporteacs and ultracs on another car. The grip and price was good but they wore very quickly. But your experience may differ.