Best/lowest coilovers

Brucyy

Planning on buying some new coilovers on Friday(pay day) as I've just sold mine.

Looking at spending up to £200, so budget coilovers basically, what would people recomend?

Preferably ones that go the lowest, I know I can take adjusters/helpers out and what not!

Ones that have caught my eye are the TA-TECHNIX kit on eBay for £173

Cheers in advance

I'm not to sure on TAs. I bought the fk ak because I was under the impression fk springs etc are abit shorter than the others. My mate bought JOM for his lupo which is death low but now he wants fks as they will give him more lows. I took the adjusters out of the back and had a drop of 100mm I think. Don't quote me as I didn't really measure

The real budget ones; JOM, TA-Technix etc are apparently all the same kits with different badges, so just go for the cheapest.

FK are a well known brand, but for their sub £200 model they'll not likely be any better than the others.

Depends how low you want to go. I've got mine silly low on JOM coilovers with Corsa B shocks. Throw me a PM and I will tell you how to lay frame for £200 without cutting any springs

Dropped you a pm mate!

Yeah it's either joms or fk streets at the moment

• 4 weeks later...

I ran TA Technix on my corsa c, the ride was stupidly harsh but it looked good and got a drop of 90mm all round, further 20mm could be achieved by removing helper springs and rear adjuster cups :thumbsup:

Edited by DibDab