5" Focal Components... Will they fit..??

Hi guys seen some focal componants. Wanting to upgrade my speakers.

5" componants.

Will these fit straight in or will certain adapters need to be bought.

Cheers lads.

Okay. Well they may go cheap so if can get me cheap was gunna go for them.

I've got a 10" edge sub with amp combined. That's yet to be all wired up.

With alpine double din head unit.

I think you'll be disappointed.... a 10 inch Edge sub... going to be very middly I imagine and with it being edge it'll probably be a bit mushy too (not got the best reputation on the planet). Why not wait until you can get yourself a nice 12 inch sub ?

If you make them fit sure. You'll probably need to make an adapter, use MDF or something. Don't forget to pad it using some Butyl flashing tape. Will just stop it sounding rattly and tinny.

I think you'll be disappointed.... a 10 inch Edge sub... going to be very middly I imagine and with it being edge it'll probably be a bit mushy too (not got the best reputation on the planet). Why not wait until you can get yourself a nice 12 inch sub ?

Skezza the size if sub makes no difference on how low it can drop or how punchy it is. I had a 15" Re xxx v3 in a 4cuft box port tuned to about 33hz and that could wobble the car or be punchy ssme with my Fi Q 10" drops low as hell and is punchy. The box of the sub needs to have the right space. Most people grossly underestimate how much a sub needs to operate efficiently.

Edited by Dblock

Well this is the sub I got http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0031HUI4W?pc_redir=1395641061&robot_redir=1

Like I said got it basically for free so and complain.

Just looking for new speakers. I already own some extreme audio 6.5" componants which are yet to be installed.... But I can see now reviews on how good these actually are as there a pretty unknown brand.

Wanted to get some new decent make ones like this focals

No. Plus that's hardly cheap lol.

Less surface area ago they could be quieter and have a harder time reproducing bass. If they where amped the power would even it out. Your headunit is a very weak amp. 5wrms per channel if your lucky.

Get the resistance of the speakers in ohms. Find out out type of power they are rms. decide of you want to use the crossover the comes with the speakers or not. Then buy as good as an amp that your budget allows. Not in my arosa buy I'm running 180wrms per side for the mids and 35wrms per side for the tweeters with 2 amps. It is so smooth and loud too. That's with some old focal 165kp's. So 400wrms and they lap them up.Id never go back to headunit amps.

Well this is the details of the speakers.

4 ohm impedance

50 watts RMS

100 watts peak power

Frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz

Sensitivity: 91 dB

Than I've looked at a 2 channel amp just for the speakers. 400W Pioneer one, what's the thought on this one for what I need it for. http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-gm-a3602_p-31984.htm