Door Locker, inside light and ABS

sestamibby

Hi,

after a strange battery fault (all off, the dashboard too) in the garage a guy helped me with a big battery and my Lupo 1.4 TDI starts again.

While he connect his battery to mine i can ear much relais click click click... but the car good start.

After a few of meters i ear three beep and ABS light and Break light went on in the dashboard.

In the moment so the centralized locker doesn't work.

From that moment the situation is the same.

Fuses are ok and electric tell me thath ecu not responding to his vag.

Now i would to know:

Can i verify some relais? where?

Are there other fuses over the fuses box and the fuses on the battery?

If the problem is the CCM (as i think) anyone has pictures of the procedure to locate and get it off the car?

If i find and change the CCM i need to recode something as the keys? (to remote, i don't have it, i say Keys for immobilizer)

Thank you for reading, i'm sorry for my english and i hope in your help

Bye

Nello

Hi

The question is a little hard to read but I'll do my best:

Your electrician obviously made a mistake because I've never heard of your problems and all of the things you've experienced can be identified from VAG-COM. Central locking can be monitored using Measuring Blocks, ABS errors can be picked up using a fault scan. Has he explained why his VAG-COM won't connect? There is a relay box near the fuse box which you could have a look. You say fuses are okay? Have you checked them all. I would check all and replace, regarding the relays, it's going to be an expensive job replacing them all I imagine and I'm not sure how you'd verify them. Regarding the CCM, it's buried within the dashboard, so it might be worth sending private message to GeoffD who has retroffitted a different CCM compatible with remote central locking. He will give you a better explanation as to where it is.

I will check ElsaWIN later and find out where the module is for you.

Wooowwww Skezza, thank you... i think i want elsawin, i''l search for it ;)

In the pdf i see it says "central locking and anti-theft alarm system control unitJ379" so, i fi change it i have to recode a "new one" ? or i can use my key normaly?

Thank you so much for your help

I'm writing to say THANK YOU to Skezza.

With his help i culd find ccm, remove it and.... FIX IT!!!

In my ccm a polarity inversion has fired a diode and has broke a line on pcb. After fix the line and removed broken diode now it WORK so fine!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!