James's Grey 1.4s build

Jamesstrutt

Hi guys, just introducing myself as i am new here. After looking through everyone else's i thought id finally post some pics. Anyway i have got myself a 1.4s in good condition in storm grey with exceptionally low mileage, just 17000, 04 plate with a couple of minor marks. For now i have just made some minor mods to start with. such as de badged rear, stubby aerial and pressed plates. Hopefully going to get some coilovers in a few months and then go from there.

Untitled-1_zps7ea50ffe.jpg

After a wash and wax i decided to blitz the interior.

DSC_0034_zps47dce029.jpg

IMG_9866_zpse179f2e6.jpg

Stripped back my rusty drums and painted them black. :thumbup: Apologies for the super dirty arch liners they are next on my list.

DSC_00371_zpsac221cc3.jpg

IMG_9875_zps9a292f48.jpg

IMG_9863_zps7e4f8c03.jpg

Also painted my rusty steels. :thumbsup:

DSC_0041_zps704f6284.jpg

Edited by Jamesstrutt

• 3 months later...

It's been ages since i last posted so here are some updates....

A few weeks ago i managed to get some coilovers for the car to get it sitting nice, but never got around to fitting them. So after a while i managed to get some free time to get them on the car.

still got loads of plans for the car but funding is putting them back a little. Here are some photos as it currently stands.

version24of6_zps62681bae.jpg

version26of6_zps9439dbc7.jpg

version21of1_zpse2bae123.jpg

version22of6_zps97e0e2b8.jpg

version23of6_zps9f532a31.jpg

So after many hours of playing with small adjustments to get it sitting just right i am almost there. I just need to lower the front a bit more to balance it out as after taking the adjusters out the back sits real nice and low :surprised: . Just need to get of the shitty steel wheels and find some nice wheels. Also as you can tell i had a massive cleaning session on the loop, getting it waxed to a near mirror finish :shades: also just waiting on getting my front bumper resprayed as someone managed to reverse into me whilst i was parked up :rant:

sorry about the photo spamage haha

version21of6_zpsc01c873f.jpg

Edited by Jamesstrutt