Couriers

lupo1.0se

I have used Parcel2Go; good service and the goods turned up by CitiLink.

I have also more recently used Paisley Freight. Good prices and everything has turned up as expected. Items were collected by CitiLink!!!

I have used Parcel2Go; good service and the goods turned up by CitiLink.

I have also more recently used Paisley Freight. Good prices and everything has turned up as expected. Items were collected by CitiLink!!!

This.

ParcelMonkey I've used before, and Parcel2Go.

Just avoid Yodel if you don't want it stolen or damaged...

Alot of people slate yodel. I've never sent anything with them but everything I've received has been spot on with text notification.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah dont use yodel!

I had some kart bits that went missing and they said it was in their warehouse but they didn't know where... they said the address wasn't sufficient because there wasn't a house number (I had it delivered to a business address so used the business name as the title). Luckily for me the bloke who sent them was really decent and sent me my money back and took up a claim with yodel....

about 4 weeks later the parcel turned up! contact the bloke and sent him payment and he still went mad at them about it

I booked yodel to send an exhaust a couple of weeks ago. Their collection times are 7am til 7pm so you have to wait in all day. Twice I booked collection, but they didn't show up either day! Text me at 18:50 the second time and said ' we've attempted collection, please call to rebook' I was furious to say the least. Re-booked with Citilink who collected promptly (between 9 and 5:30, so at least a little better) and delivered the next day without incident.

I will never use Yodel again. Absolutely useless! I've also had problems when receiving parcels from them too.