hi

thamouse

So I have obtained a seat arosa 1.0 for my wife to learn to drive in, secretly i love it even in its powder blue (canica?) Colour. Anyway over the weekend i had to change the alternator thanks to the 'how to' section only to 1.5hrs. Does anyone know what wheels i can fit on and how low i can go without restrictions i was hoping on 15's 7j slightly stretched tyres. Is this possible and if so how far can i take it down? Many thanks for any info/advice

welcome

i am running bbs rz on mine with stretch tires, i believe the bbs are 7j

although mines a lupo i presume its the same

i have coilovers and the backs ive took the adjuster cups off so its sits pretty low however i can go any lower because the tires catch on the arch soo will need rolling and the front basically just keep winding down untill you hit arch

really you with that wheel set up the front you can go pretty got dam low and the back depends on how low you want it but might need a little rolling if your wanting any tuck

Lol, Yes but im new to this forum so havent learnt how to upload photos yet. Looks like I may have to change the water temp sensor soon as it seems to read 90 then 0 then 90 at intermittant intervals. Its a good job i like working projects. I am overly impressed with the build quality, how it drives and conducts itself though, I seem to be driving to to work more than my own car at the moment!