Lupo mods

JamieONeillbmx

I love my little lupo ive put coilovers on it braught a little sub sounds chavvy but is never go back now haha they make the sound system so much better im just after mods to do to my car ive vinyl wrapped some stuff gloss black (door handles, air vents, heater surround,) im just after good little things to do to it anyone have any ideas ? Thanks

Alloys, exhaust, a good service? I think a detail of the car goes a hell of a long way, can't beat a super clean car IMO.

Try replacing old tired bits with new from the dealer, paint some under the bonnet stuff that's gone rusty etc

Or are you just looking for mods like stickerbomb the hell out of it etc and bright coloured VW badges?

Allready have really nice alloys all brand new tires and i keep my car so clean its unreal haha i think i have OCD tbh lmao i love having a clean car tbh and just after little tweaks i could do now that will make it look different

Allready done it mate my friend gave me a Ford RS stubby one that didnt fit on his so he gave it me to put on my car

Ah ok. I thought this thread was give me ideas on what mods to do not guess what mods I've already done.

Why don't you state which mods you have done to avoid thee same mistake?

Stubby ariel, got my windows tinted, iPod in coin tray wind deflectors coilovers, (clean car) just want other stuff to do to it. Allso iv vinyl wrapped my heaters and door handles and heater front panel gloss black.

I would love to see someone do an off centre VW Roundel on the Lupo Grill ala '80s style.

Would take a lot of work relocating the badge and the recess on the bonnet, but I reckon it would look cool.

Oh i allso have a tow strap on the front and i have all 4 brand new tires and wheels are VW alloys but i actually like the shape and are going to get them refurbed black and engine bay is clean too i used degreaser on there to get rid of all the oil and jet washed it off

Changing the door card and headlining material is what I mean. I've seen some how-to posts on here.

Doors might be trickier than the headlining to be honest as you might have some dismantling to do.

I have seen other non-lupo owners simply cut up duvet covers (cartoon ones or tartan for example) and glue them over the existing headlining.