ATTENTION ATTENTION !!! Dawns LUPO GTi - Roll up Roll up . Dawns loopy on display

Marqs_Loopy

gtibeach1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

gtibeach2.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

gtipt.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thank you for posting them

looks very good in them pics!,

took them this morning at the beach,

Looks absolutely pukka nice day aswell by the looks of it.. no worries anyway think i'm gonna take so more pics of my loopy in the sun.....When it comes out... ok see ya

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> just a dap hand with my digital camera, and the sun was shinnin on sunday so took advantage of it,

I didnt know you used photoshop for a living tigz. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Andy_Would like a Lupo Gti)
Great pics, though this is turning into the longest few weeks of my life!

I know that feeling mate! only 8 days now. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I keep making vroom vroom noises in my lupo in anticipation of a nice sounding 16v engine. Oh no, I actually admitted it out loud.