Leaking Sunroof?

Hello guys, I'm in need of some help/opinions about a leaking sunroof :(

Seeing as most Lupo's come with electric sunroofs, mine isn't electric but only a pop-up sunroof so must be aftermarket?

Also the glass is not surrounded by any type of seal so when it rains the water collects on the sides of it, and that's where it leaks/drips inside my car.

Any ideas? Thanks

Remove the glass, clean and "replenish" the rubber, clean and polish the glass and refit.

Sometimes they leak under the rubber seal which fits around the whole; you may be better getting it removed and resealed\fitted.

• 3 weeks later...

Remove the glass, clean and "replenish" the rubber, clean and polish the glass and refit.

Sometimes they leak under the rubber seal which fits around the whole; you may be better getting it removed and resealed\fitted.

Sorry for the late reply Silver. I took a picture of where the water gathers and leaks, it's only on one corner. The water gets over the seal and between the window (the window rests on the seal but think it has shrinked)

Thanks

17022014932_zpsc5519a6c.jpg