Vagcom/VCDS Tips and tricks

Right then ive just purchased VAGCOM and i noticed that there wasnt really a thread to help people out as to what it can be used for on a lupo, so if you know anything that can be done or a nice little trick post here!

Thanks,

Patrick

There's a thread somewhere on here. It's been proper ages since I was last on vag com but I'm sure you go into adaptations or something and it gives you an option of loads of channels to change. Each one gives you a description so if you have a look through the software you should be able to find it. I'll try find the thread though.

Just had a quick look but can't seem to find the thread. I'm sure it was either 99hjm or nfbr that wrote it but I can't seem to figure out how to extend the search past feb 2013 haha. If someone can figure that out just have a look through those users topics and I'm sure you'll find it :)

cheers, still waiting for it to arrive my postman decided that we didnt need the post delivering today on our street so i shall wait for it turn up tomorrow!!! ill also have a search through those 2's posts as i did a search before and found nothing