lupo 1.4s 16v flash red

vw_

So last night i bought my first lupo! 1.4s 16v 1999 flash red off a mate round the corner from mine. Really pleased with the car.been well looked after, only down side is abit of lacquer peel onn the tailgate. but will get round to re spraying that at some point. also the radio doesn't get any signal :surprised:

considering the year of the car its in great shape!! interior is showing signs of age but that will all change.

The arches have been rolled and it came on a set of coil over unsure of make. its on a set of 13 vw mk1 alloys made by ats. really happy with it cant wait to get working onit :shifty:

077_zps673a02e9.jpg

079_zps7723d78e.jpg

done a full interior valet today, washed and polished, might wax it tomorrow depending on the weather and that :thumbup:

So last few days weathers been s*** haven't done much gave her a wax today rather pleased with how shiny she is :thumbsup:

081_zpsb9e2179e.jpg

Also this i a picture of my lacquer peal on the tail gate :/ debating on spot repairing it at college or just getting a new tailgate!

073_zpsa07ec7ff.jpg

Hate lacquer peel, my roof has gone really spotty and it's spreading bad haha. Apparently a little bit of clear nail polish around the patch will stop it spreading, which it will do a lot.

Unlucky mate :/ fortunately my roof is all cool just this patch :/ might do that until i get round to repairing was thinking of covering with something