New to the scene - new arosa 1.4 16 sport.

Ashleydaniel

I'm new here so I was just going to introduce myself.

I'm in the Peterborough area if anyone's seen my driving around, I've just bought a black seat arosa 1.4 16v sport as a first car.

I'm here for inspiration for my car, I'm looking for mods I can do that won't affect my already crazy high priced insurance for young drivers. I'm looking to soon get a set of baby g60 steelies and then after my years no claims is done (touch wood) throw some coil overs on to get her low.

This place seems pretty cool to communicate with people who are as passionate about there cars as I am.

Hey I'm new too and looking for mods that won't make my insurance crazier than it is, I bough myself a 1.4 16v yellow lupo as a first car :) I'm in Cheshire if you're ever around the little yellow minion is easy to spot :)

Minion

I'm new here so I was just going to introduce myself.

I'm in the Peterborough area if anyone's seen my driving around, I've just bought a black seat arosa 1.4 16v sport as a first car.

I'm here for inspiration for my car, I'm looking for mods I can do that won't affect my already crazy high priced insurance for young drivers. I'm looking to soon get a set of baby g60 steelies and then after my years no claims is done (touch wood) throw some coil overs on to get her low.

This place seems pretty cool to communicate with people who are as passionate about there cars as I am.

Hi and welcome,

If you need any help with insurance then please feel to drop me a line. I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like.

Regards,

Dan.