CLUBLUPO Graphics

JamieONeillbmx

You'll not be banned. Ignore Rich he's jealous he's not loved.

But you must have a PC\Mac to create the logos so use that to upload the images.

We are trying to keep the forum alive and useful. Send me the images and I'll post them if you want.

R

How creative, a series of fonts from popular font websites, good look cutting some of them on a vinyl plotter :paperbag:

I could cut any of them on a my cutter mate its not one of these £500 china cheap **** its a

Graphitec 2000 cost me £4,300

And what else am i ment to do with the desighning? Hahaha

I could cut any of them on a my cutter mate its not one of these £500 china cheap **** its a

Graphitec 2000 cost me £4,300

And what else am i ment to do with the desighning? Hahaha

Fair play on the plotter then but I'd personally like to see something fresh and a bit different rather than just flat text... Others might beg to differ but that's just my opinion

I share the same opinion as Matt tbh. I personally wouldn't want any of those sticker designs on my car. I'm not trying to slate the idea as i'd love a CL sticker, but I don't feel it should be any of those.

I quite like the old style that used to be for sale, however I joined to late to get one! :(

Yes Silver, I think they look really smart. Not in your face but still noticable :) I also liked the ones Matt did, but I think they sold before my time on here too.

Something along the lines of what Silver posted would look good imo Jamie!

I think matt123roll offered his images for anyone who wanted to get them printed. I may be wrong though.

Yes, they don't stand out too much. I had pop outs to fit, but as the original CL stickers have been on the cars since new, I could bring myself to remove them, so I resold the pop outs.

R

I think matt123roll offered his images for anyone who wanted to get them printed. I may be wrong though.

Yes, they don't stand out too much. I had pop outs to fit, but as the original CL stickers have been on the cars since new, I could bring myself to remove them, so I resold the pop outs.

R

Yes I think you're right and I do really like the original design! :wub:

I'm more than happy to pay for the stickers if someone took them on themselves, but I hope they don't rush in and make them, to just sit in their bedroom because they didn't sell.

I think we need a design that the majority agrees on, a lot more interest and go from there! :)

Yh i like the VW festival ones too only problem is guys i have a vinyl cutter not a printer so the graphics would be all 1 colour. Or maybe a colour with another colour over the top of them i can do the original ClubLupo ones if thats what everyone likes if everyone can put some feedback ill do something that we all like :)

R

Indeed Silver, see this thread for anyone who wants a download http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92849-new-stickers-finally-here-now-taking-orders/

You need to get creative, you're obviously limited with a cutter. I produced digitally printed ones shown in the thread above and had loads of positive feedback on them.

As for the normal club lupo text stickers, ben at dub design workz (can't remember his forum name) has been producing them for a while now. In a variety of colours and styles so I wouldn't bother trying to emulate anything like this.

1044899_294470730692499_328264785_n.jpg

12407_233150180157888_902375868_n.jpg

It doesent matter if i do anything like that even if i copied his desighn im NOT using his logo im using ClubLupo logos so i will do what people ask for weather its the same or not :)

Hah I'm just trying to save you the heartache, Ben does top quality work at the best price around. He's very well priced on the club lupo stickers and is very active, you'll struggle to match him.

Anyone who's interested in a text style Club Lupo sticker as shown earlier drop Ben a message through facebook he does any colour pretty much.

https://www.facebook.com/dubdesignworkz?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/benvw1983?fref=ts

Heart ach mate i was doing them for free to the people on the clup haha only have to pay for the postage and he must use some cheap vinyl then if he does them that cheap sorry to say but cheap vinyl is a no go from me i only use HEXis top quality 10 year vinyl and have over 50 colours too so it doesent matter who does them the cheapest you pay for what you get at the end of the day you pay 5p per decal just prooves how cheap/**** the vinyl must be!

Heart ach mate i was doing them for free to the people on the clup haha only have to pay for the postage and he must use some cheap vinyl then if he does them that cheap sorry to say but cheap vinyl is a no go from me i only use HEXis top quality 10 year vinyl and have over 50 colours too so it doesent matter who does them the cheapest you pay for what you get at the end of the day you pay 5p per decal just prooves how cheap/**** the vinyl must be!

I said best price mate not cheap, there's a difference. My point was that if you did a design the same as the one he's providing, you wouldn't be too successful with them since most already have one from Ben.

If you're so great that you have all this vinyl and this top notch equipment surely you can create a design better than what's currently on offer?

• Like 1

Tbh mate if everyone allready has them from BEN and his are soo good no point in me doing them is there haha obv his desighns arnt that good as theres people on here asking for some in certain desighns but **** it im not wasting my time on arse holes like you anymore so im not doing them

Jamie, best way is to throw up some completed designs you are happy with and offer them for sale.

I am looking to get a limited run of the original stickers done. If I can get the artwork sorted.

There's no need to say that Jamie. Matt was just trying to give you advice and help you out having done them before! I'm sure a lot of people (me included) would like a CL sticker, but you haven't done any designs where people can decide if they like them or not, apart from the standard text ones that no one was keen on.

If you want to do them, put a bit of effort into it, don't expect others to come up with the designs for you and then you just make them, as you're 'the cheapest and good quality'. There are people that have been here for years who do exactly what you do, so it's not like it's not been done before.

Just chill out, listen to the great help and advice people on here kindly donate their time to and enjoy the club! :)

• Like 2

Tbh mate if everyone allready has them from BEN and his are soo good no point in me doing them is there haha obv his desighns arnt that good as theres people on here asking for some in certain desighns but **** it im not wasting my time on arse holes like you anymore so im not doing them

Don't throw your dummy out the pram mate, you've been on the forum a month wind your neck in. You seem to be missing the point:

You're saying Bens design isn't that good and yet you can't create anything better! You've posted one set of standard fonts readily available online and most of them look horrendous!

Maybe if you took the time to create something you'd get a better response but in all honestly, your attitude is almost as appalling as your design skills :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jamie, best way is to throw up some completed designs you are happy with and offer them for sale.

I am looking to get a limited run of the original stickers done. If I can get the artwork sorted.

Silver! if you could get hold of the original design that would be great, put me down for a couple of of stickers please! :)

If anyone would be interested in some metal keyrings with the same design (if I was able to use it), I'd be happy to look into doing this for the club. *(Please note I'm not trying to be cheeky and try and make money from the club, as it would cost my company more to make them than I would get back, I just think they would be a good addition and look really good!)