Condensation Under Roof

788d6cf2-d828-4088-823d-854e11290bc8_zps

Does anyone know why condensation is building up on the underside of my roof? The water ends up running forward and down the A pillar.

I've checked the drain pipes from the sunroof and they seem ok. I've also had a new windscreen fitted thinking that was the problem before I spotted this condensation.

the sunroof drains quite often block at the bottom. a stiff piece of wire shoved down the drain usually clears it but be careful not to dislodge the rubber bits at the bottom as apparently they are quite difficult to replace. being a peasant I haven't got a sunroof so no probs there. good luck. geoff

it may seem like a stupid question, but is this happening with the roof lining in or out. the reason I ask is if you've left the lining out to find out where the water is coming from and you're using the car then this is perfectly normal. the roof lining provides a vapour barrier of sorts so hot inside of your car doesn't meet the cold outside on the roof skin which causes this problem. try driving an old land rover and you'll see what I mean. geoff