Interior LED help?

hello i'm new here and in need with some help?

I'm looking for an white LED bulb to replace the existing interior one. When looking and reading things on here i got kinda confused :s What size bulb am i looking for and does it need to be canbus or not? Links would be nice?

Thanks in advance, Kailum

Hi Kailum,

I think anything that has '264' and 42-45mm should be fine, and of course looks like the festoon type. E.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-6-LED-264-42mm-WHITE-NUMBER-PLATE-INTERIOR-LIGHT-/300590859702?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fc9c85b6 would be fine

why does it have to be 264 for?

• 1 month later...

When you've fitted one let us know how it looks. I've considered a LED interior light for a while, but when I sat in a Nissan Terrano with a complete interior white/blue LED install, I felt like I was sitting in a public toilet. Just felt.... yucky, I can't explain it, but it just felt wrong and wasn't really that nice.

I have a white led interior bulb in the Arosa, i think it looks great, especially if you have led sidelights and plate bulbs in my opinion it's a must, otherwise it just looks out of place being the standard yellow interior bulb. Recommended

I have a white led interior bulb in the Arosa, i think it looks great, especially if you have led sidelights and plate bulbs in my opinion it's a must, otherwise it just looks out of place being the standard yellow interior bulb. Recommended

Got a picture Aaron?

• 2 weeks later...