In two minds about this help!

Andyhealy96

Ok so I brought a lupo I have to pick it up the weekend and as soon as I get it back I will clean it I'm thinking about taking the bump strips off but I know the car has had a full repaint (worst repaint ever) so if I remove them can I put them back on easy enough if the colour is shagged like the rest of the car,

The lupo is going to be painted as I work in a body shop but not for a month or two so leave it and wait with grandad strips on it or take the risk?

If it was me m8 , I would take the risk cause at the end of the day your gonna be reprinting it anyway , but if wanted to put the bump strips on I would use the double sided numberplate tape !!

Some punctuation would help your posts , I'm finding it hard to understand what your saying

So you work in a bodyshop but are not sure if the body mouldings come off? , Or not sure how they come off , or not sure if they can go back on ?

to remove

get a heat gun and gently warm them to remove, a space heater directed at them would work too, sometimes the mouldings will deform / stretch and not be useable, any traces of the adhesive will need to be removed .

Surely the guys in the body shop will help though?

Edited by Bigplum