What has this person done to there car

William red lupo

This has been around the block a few times mate, nothing new everyones seen it all before!

Not to my taste but at least it's different, I can appreciate someone having the balls to do what they want rather than modding to accumulate scene points

I've seen it a few times and to be honest, I always say the same, it sucks.

I think it's really lame that people find it necessary to butcher an Audi frontend onto a VW. Maybe I'm looking into this too deep, but it's almost like they're embarrassed to be owning a Volkswagen, as opposed to an Audi. Like owning an Audi is such a massive ego boost in the social world, so they'll debadge the rear, butcher an Audi frontend on the front and hope nobody notices eh? Pathetic.

By the way, £1500 for a W reg butchered SDi with 170,000 miles? No chance. It's not even worth a grand.

That blue wing mirror is driving me insane! Personally I like it, it's nice to see something out of the ordinary, I'm not a fan of the Audi grill though, someone really wants an A1 but hasn't got the cash