Sounding like A fool here but

GeoScars

what is shiz?

Depends on your budget when it comes to which to buy. Obviously KW, Weitec are good makes but you pay more money for them...

cheap ebay ones will also do the job.

If your're not too sure about how to fit them, pay someone else. Suspension isnt really something you want to put on wrong. if it comes off its messy. A bit like Rich in a sweet shop dressed as an elf.

what is shiz? I

Depends on your budget when it comes to which to buy. Obviously KW, Weitec are good makes but you pay more money for them...

cheap ebay ones will also do the job.

If your're not too sure about how to fit them, pay someone else. Suspension isnt really something you want to put on wrong. if it comes off its messy. A bit like Rich in a sweet shop dressed as an elf.

shiz Is like other things youve found from fitting them

well I'm a trained Mechanic so Im going on What springs and Dampers they are and If its a straight swap like Mc McPherson for Mcpherson and that Cause once I get started Ill be mechanicly sound from then on XD

If you're a trained mechanic and you're asking if you need spring compressors to fit coilovers then summats gone a bit wrong.
I thought this myself but I didn't want to say anything in case there was some other magical way lol...

Hahah well ive read tutorials online some say you do some say you dont so I'm like what's the easy way with out sounding bad -.- also trained by the shittest college who when I apply for jobs and say I was trained there turn me down straight away ao... XD

Trained and experienced are different things. Don't put yourself down, you just need to get some experience.

Take it step by step and you'll be fine. If you buy new top mounts\bearings, you won't need to strip down your old struts.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/79315-reworked-coilover-fitment-guide/?hl=coilovers

Experience Is the biggest barrier In The Mechanics World

I've Done work On my mates car , mums car etc, Its Just I'm Too cautious when doing them on my on everyday Car, like this weekend Im going to do the Exhaust where its blowing and unblock the breather pipe that has gunk it in. also If anyone as a link to the top mounts Id be great full! :)

also thanks for all your replies :):thumbup:

jump in at the deep end...

order some coilovers, the rest is pretty simple... even i can do it!

its just a case of removing whats there and putting in the new.

Just buy some spring compressors , if you are serious about being a mechanic you will use them many times ,

springs break all the time on the worn out potholed roads these days , my polo snapped its spring whilst it was parked !