Mk1 Arosa Misfiring

Ive had a look at some of the related threads so I'm thinking it might be down to plugs, leads or coil pack. Could it be down to something else?

Ive not had the car long and noticed it had slight juddering when cold on a morning but it has deteriorated quite a bit this past week, to the point that I had a lack of power all the way home on my 23 mile journey after work. Ive just been out in the dark to have a quick look...the plugs were fitted recently by the garage I purchased the car off so are fairly new, the leads look okay too, the rubbers look good with no perishing and the connections look clean. I'm not sure about the coil pack, it doesn't look bad in general.

I just took the car out for a spin to see how it ran and its still really bad, as though its not running on all cylinders. Would I be right in thinking this?

Could anyone advise me on what to check on the coil pack? I don't fancy driving it to and from work tomorrow so want to sort it in the morning when I can see.

Thanks.

Just change leads first coil pack second, it's really hard to tell in my experience. When mine started misfiring, the leads looked brand new, and the plugs were sparking when I checked each one, however a set of new leads and it was running fine again.

Cheers, will probably renew the leads, plugs and pack for peace of mind. I got some electrical contact spray and gave the connectors a blast at 6.10am this morning! seemed to sort it for today. Luckily I have a bit of time off soon so will get the underlying problem sorted.