What is this car?

Elz8462

Wow that's ****ing Barry as **** that is.

It's not an Audi. It's a Corsa... at first I thought it was a Corsa C but looking again I'm sure it's a Corsa B actually. It's every kind of bad (Which is appropriate, the B can stand for Bad).

I love the totally ineffective looking strut brace in the next photo. Chromed plastic coz race car innit!

Edited by Skezza

I did wonder but I thought it looked a bit tall to be a corsa unless it's the angle of the photo. I can't tell if the body just looks really chunky because of the ridiculous sized rims they've put on it. It has aspects of loads of cars in it, my first thought looking at the headlights alone I thought it was one of the facelift mk4 fiestas but I can't tell.

I was just looking through flickr because they have some gorgeous cars very nicely photographed but of course a few nasty surprises mixed in too.

I found this aswell:

http://bit.ly/1cyvekM

Yiiikes.

Edited by Elz8462

These are Mk1 Arosa's, you can buy these Audi Single Frame Style front bumpers here in Germany from different brands, so it's something u see quite often.

The first one isn't a Corsa, it's also an Arosa, the owner is called Jennifer, icense plate is just for show ;)

Here's her Homepage of the car: ruhrpott-girlie.de

These are Mk1 Arosa's, you can buy these Audi Single Frame Style front bumpers here in Germany from different brands, so it's something u see quite often.

The first one isn't a Corsa, it's also an Arosa, the owner is called Jennifer, icense plate is just for show ;)

Here's her Homepage of the car: ruhrpott-girlie.de

apologies, he is right.

I thought the next two photos were her car as well, including the one with the comedy looking strut brace. Upon looking again, they aren't.

I'll never understand Barry Boys and why they do what they do.