Sally the Seat Arosa, Mk 1

jessperkins17

Hello everyone, i'm a newbie here :-) got myself a seat arosa mk1 for my first car only a 1l, cheap and cheerful (apart from the insurance)! no mods so far, apart from debadging her and some stickers :lol: , but getting some new plates, wind deflectors andsome new shiny wheel bolts for christmas, so i can be rolling on steelies! that should neaten her up abit! :thumbup:

IMG_20131125_190930_zpsplo1brni.jpg

IMG_20131117_173054_zpsztzzwm1m.jpg

20131120_161650_zpsnx6j68sz.jpg

IMG_20131121_132212-1_zps9doril9z.jpg

20131203_150955_zpshy29mwum.jpg

not sure why the photos came out so big hahaha stupid photobucket!

hahah clearly! its annoying that nowhere stocks my colour i.e halfords, motorspares and places like that! so you have to get it mixed! I suppose it is hard cos if you do one more drop then you should of a specific colour its gonna be a shade lighter/darker which is the problem I've found! :) oh well what can you do!

If you're going for a debadge grill aswell, £10-20 on ebay. Not sure about the mk1s but apparantly the grills on a lot of cars simply clip in and out, not sure from experience because I sprayed mine black instead. Should be an easy job though.

yeah I was going to spray my badge black but the bottom part that runs along the bottom of the lights is snapped on one side and person before clearly superglued it back together and its really annoying me as it keeps popping out hahah! im sure its all one thing! if you look on the second picture from the top ^^ the blue bit around the grill then runs along half way under the light?! is that all one bit cause on ebay I've just seen the black grill bit!? or do you by it separately?! :)