Dub Fiction 2014 show

Piers

There might be a very slight change to the layout this year for the club stands but it will be similar so don't worry too much....

Don't forget to sign up to the forum too! :Dwww.dubfiction.co.uk

I will be there pretty early :yes:

Don't get there too early though as we wont let you in lol! :thumbsup:

last time you came to my house pete you didn't leave until it had gone dark... knowing what I know now, I wont let that happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you take the Lupo instead?! :cheeky:

Because its still completely standard and muckier than a £5 hooker.

I suppose Karl as it's you :P last orders at the bar people

Thanks Matt! Will see you all there.

I'm coming to this show but I have no idea where all you guys are planning on meeting up before hand??

Have you got a postcode to where you all meeting and what time??

Also how do I go about the parking? My cars no where near show standard :'( but I really wanna come just for the drive and the day there :) so if anybody could help it would be appreciated :)

Also if anyone is coming from manchester Ashton-Under-Lyne area do you fancy a convy there??

I'm coming to this show but I have no idea where all you guys are planning on meeting up before hand?? Have you got a postcode to where you all meeting and what time?? Also how do I go about the parking? My cars no where near show standard :'( but I really wanna come just for the drive and the day there :) so if anybody could help it would be appreciated :) Also if anyone is coming from manchester Ashton-Under-Lyne area do you fancy a convy there??

See the maps above

Anyone is welcome and parking is readily available... if you don't feel up to putting your car on show then we have a general parking area that's open for anyone and everything.

I will leave it off the stand for now then, needs a good machine polish as the bonnets paint is starting to fade :( I will meet you all there though and just park on the other car park :)

Well im on it... but we want a good reputation for the club :thumbsup: whats your idea of good condition?
  • Like 1

Is there not a petrol station or something a mile out from the venue?...seems easier than meeting on a field, just thinking of the cars being off road etc :P

Is there not a petrol station or something a mile out from the venue?...seems easier than meeting on a field, just thinking of the cars being off road etc :P

we're parking on the field, I hardly think meeting on one of the side car parks would be an issue for most. It's not exactly a field it has that concrete squares stuff as the main flooring material with grass growing through. Plus i dont think the petrol station would toobkindly to a dozen cars meeting there.