Dub Fiction 2014 show

Piers

i just know the high standards of the DF crew ....

anyone is welcome :) quality of car does not exclude anyone from a good day out ;)

im letting the side down with a rolling shell :lol: it "might" make an appearance ;)

and im also happy that Rich will be attending!

Okay, stirring porridge.

Therefore I'm going to let you work out what the phrase 'crew porridge pot' means.

thats lovely! i will try this one day ....

anyone is welcome :) quality of car does not exclude anyone from a good day out ;)

im letting the side down with a rolling shell :lol: it "might" make an appearance ;)

and im also happy that Rich will be attending!

you know im joking ahaa :P ill be there! if we have too we will tow the shell there ahaa!!

thats lovely! i will try this one day ....

you know im joking ahaa :P ill be there! if we have too we will tow the shell there ahaa!!

i know mate :) haha i probably will! if its painted i will trailer it there

• Like 1

Just to let everyone know, we can confirm 10 places. a few strict rules to apply, whoever is on the club stand MUST turn up and MUST turn up together. We will be allocating spaces for clubs so to make sure everone has a fair chance we need to know people will be there. Others might miss out otherwise...

its important you all arrive together as this allows us to get you into place, parked up and no interuption inbetween. A lot of clubs have banners etc so it wouldnt be nice for someone to set up their stand and have to move it around to accomodate late starters.

please try and arrive earlier rather than later, i think the show will open at 10am so aim to be there and set up for 9.30 wherever possible.

we can appreciate some have to travel further but please try your best :)

• Like 1

I'll either be down the night before if I can convince a few people to come with me, if not, I'll be on route at the crack of dawn as its going to take me just over 2 hours to drive up :) x

Just to also confirm. there is no camping available at the show, however its in a town called bakewell and there are lots of camp sites available. if you do decide to use one please dont terrorise the place!

Fair enough. I'll probably sort out what I'm doing closer to the time

Just to also confirm. there is no camping available at the show, however its in a town called bakewell and there are lots of camp sites available. if you do decide to use one please dont terrorise the place!

I'll have you know I'm the most sensible person I know :yes:

Good stuff :)

bakewell is a really nice place too, if you do decide to camp id suggest coming down early on the saturday to make a day of it. Chatsworth house is only a 10 minute drive from bakewell and if you've never been its worth the trip.

then finish off with a mint show on the sunday ;)

bakewell is a really nice place too, if you do decide to camp id suggest coming down early on the saturday to make a day of it. Chatsworth house is only a 10 minute drive from bakewell and if you've never been its worth the trip.

Sounds like a good plan to me :)

• Like 1

Ill be there so if we want to arrange to meet on the entrance road into the ground out of the way then arrive as a group then I'm good with that.

good shout... the entrance to the show ground is pretty big so providing people dont block the entrance im sure meeting there wouldnt be an issue.

its worth doing a google search on the area if you are wanting to visit on the saturday. Its pretty awesome :)

Chatsworth_Bridge.jpg

i know mate :) haha i probably will! if its painted i will trailer it there

yes!! no engine golf ;) put the engine in the boot and claim its rear engined!

i also agree!! Derbyshire is beautiful! you've got Chatsworth, Matlock, Hardwick, Alton, the peak district walks, Carsington water! the list is endless! you will never be disappointed if you come early!

• Like 1