Dub Fiction 2014 show

Piers

Will there be room in the side car park to meet! I've never met at a show before either haha always off site and convoyed so be a new experience all round haha feckin forecast rain though sigh least all the loops can get their bead on :)

Will there be room in the side car park to meet! I've never met at a show before either haha always off site and convoyed so be a new experience all round haha feckin forecast rain though sigh least all the loops can get their bead on :)

There should be room, check out Mattarosa's funky map on page 6 of this thread :)

If I knew you were making an appearence I might have made more effort to go. :ninja:

Not impressed with that R8 at all. Just more proof that money can't buy class.

Highlights:

Jon's Mk1 R32 Golf

Mk3 Polo with smoothed engine bay

Rat look 6n with modified KiddiCoupe

Cherry red Lupo. The wife was literally thinking of ways to steal this.

I'm almost certain the 356 is a rep on a beetle chassis, mainly because I can't see who'd be mad enough to mess with a genuine Porsche speedster.

Sorry I didn't stop for long, the baby was overdue her feed so had to get back to the car!

Edited by Karl_Mac_

Not impressed with that R8 at all. Just more proof that money can't buy class.

Highlights:

Jon's Mk1 R32 Golf

Mk3 Polo with smoothed engine bay

Rat look 6n with modified KiddiCoupe

Cherry red Lupo. The wife was literally thinking of ways to steal this.

I'm almost certain the 356 is a rep on a beetle chassis, mainly because I can't see who'd be mad enough to mess with a genuine Porsche speedster.

Sorry I didn't stop for long, the baby was overdue her feed so had to get back to the car!

I quite liked it because it was something completely bonkers, not sure I would've been as impressed if it was on a Ferrari or something though!

I thought the same about the speedster, but if it's genuine :eek::o

Wasn't too keen on that Polo, but liked the KiddiCoupe!

Seen the cherry red Lupo a few times and I'm sure it's had numerous features as well - It's bloomin lovely :wub:

the speedster was a fiberglass rep the r 8 was overated also i feel the need for a rant granted there was a lot of lupos includin 12ryans that green on on bullet wheels the silver gti on blue bbs but they werent on the club lupo stand and midway through the majority of the stand dissapered to the show and shine arena even though they were judging the cars in the club stands also they were judging the club stands making the club look disorganised poor and generaly a bad turn out. Rant over

• Like 2

Hey guys where have the pictures been posted from the Show been posted to? Like the Enterance Photos etc??

Go On Facebook and look on either AJ Walker Photography or MDB Images.

This is a pretty cool photo of a few of us from CL:

ClubLupo_zps4e64daa9.jpg

Edited by T3LLIOTT

Go On Facebook and look on either AJ Walker Photography or MDB Images.

This is a pretty cool photo of a few of us from CL:

ClubLupo_zps4e64daa9.jpg

I'm well gutted :( I have looked on both of them and my car picture as I entered the Show isn't in there :( & I defiantly got one taken as he was sat on a chair waving at me to get my attention as he took the picture :( if anybody comes across a Green Lupo with the reg T280MNC In any of the pictures can you send me the link or tell me please :)? Would be much appriciated!

Thanks everyone who came at the weekend! :) it was a great turn out, im glad you enjoyed it and make sure you come next year!! it will be even bigger again ;) we have the whole field next time

• Like 1

Thanks everyone who came at the weekend! :) it was a great turn out, im glad you enjoyed it and make sure you come next year!! it will be even bigger again ;) we have the whole field next time

Any chance of a classifieds section next year?