Dub Fiction 2014 show

Piers

Right Folks... who wants to be the point of contact for this? we need you to all arrive together if possible to avoid shuffling around, I understand that its not always possible but if you can arrange a meeting point and a time it saves lots of hassle! :)

Thanks

I don't mind being point of contact, only about half an hour away for me so... as nobody else has volunteered

Nice one dude, looking forward to hearing the meeting point, plans etc. :D

Edited by T3LLIOTT

I don't mind being point of contact, only about half an hour away for me so... as nobody else has volunteered

Nice one mate. Drop me a PM with your contact details etc and if you can organise the final numbers etc and keep me posted

How good is this show going to be? Is it worth travelling 4 hr 33 mins for?

simply yes. PVW coverage, a big show field, great location, great family day out...

Me and the missus may attend this as its just after our honeymoon and Jen has just had her car fully resprayed and refurbed alloys so the car will be looking decent. Wont be on the stand though as not sure what time we can turn up, Hopefully see a few of your there :)

How much is the entrance fee? (If there is one?)

£10 per person... you will get a wrist band on entry, not one of these paper ones though we use rubber ones so you get a bit of something to keep ;)

Don't worry ;) it wont clash... the colour is a secret until the day as we don't want people trying to trick their way in... :)

Makes perfect sense ill send you across a list of names I have for the club stand so far

Yellow is general parking

Red is show field

Green is the road in

Pink circle/octagon is entry staff

Blue circle suggested meeting place

BakewellMap_zps70047dce.png

The Green road then continues out onto the main A6 shown here, please could we all use this as our enterance.

bakewellmap2_zpsb1b8f1c4.png

Edited by mattarosa