Cumbria Vag 21/22nd June 2014

Dz1981

1385631_1413638905520432_520737567_n.jpg General Information

CumbriaVAG 2014 is a two day event with camping on the Saturday night.

Entry on the Saturday is from 3pm, please do not arrive before this as you won’t be allowed on site!

Entry for the public on Sunday is from 10am, however club stands, trade stands and show and shine entries will be accepted on site from 8.00am.

Entry at the gate is via advanced tickets purchased from our tickets page, or you can pay on arrival but expect a queue! We advise you buy advanced tickets for faster entry on the day and a guaranteed camping place, it’s also cheaper! Under 16′s are free and dogs on leads are welcome too!

How am I not a given? I think I proved how hardcore I was in the first place last time! Are we dance tenting it this year or just chilling out with glow sticks and setting fire to stuff again? I prefer the second option personally. Plus I looooooove the m6!

sounds good... this time we will make sure we have suitable materials for having a fire. I can bring logs and some stones to keep it contained!

its actually a Raised contained fire, surrounded by stones to stop it traveling and on a slab base to save the grass underneith. The fire will be watched carefully and kept away from anything flamable... such as rich

Could just about hear the music from the dance tent at just the right volume with no danger of drunk/high campers stomping all over our site. Although now I say that I remember Rich defending my bry's honour during the evening from a tent lurker!