German Lupo...endless story

EvoRox

• 1 month later...

Nearly ready to go...

q6nhlsrj.jpg
7uqpyu2c.jpg

Only a few things on my 'to-do-list' left, but i'm not confident like always with the result. (Don't worry, that's typically for me..)

Already got plans (and some parts...) for next winter....massive breaks,a bit more power and all new interieur.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A snapshot how low i was rolling on MIVW Event last weekend....no cops so no problems doing this ;)

I hope there are some cool pics coming round within the following days, cause ive seen lots of people taking pictures of it.

qmf5ced4.jpg

I've seen this Lupo in front of the stage. Sorry for you I didn't take any pictures.

Great car by the way!

No chance doing this, i would need wider front fenders because i already can barely turn my steering wheel more than 1/2 round. Front camber is also at the absolute limit with 2mm space between spring and rim.

Fitment is everything for me, its as close-fitting as possible on rear axle that people think im on bags cause you only got a milimeter between tyre and arch/bumper. Thats why people were laying down under my car last weekend...

I dont now what specifications my rear springs have, all i know is that they only got 3 windings and they are the stiffest possible ones with absolutely no compression while driving. Cause of my favor for fitment, thats the only way to roll

• 6 months later...

Im still alive...

What am I doing ? Well....

Converted the breaks to Ibiza Cupra ones all round...

More camber in the back, 3cm wider front fenders...

And the most important thing...inside its getting all new including seats and trunk...covered in red leather...

Oh...and more Carbon of course :D

Some pics soon :)

• Like 1