German Lupo...endless story

EvoRox

Hi to everyone out there :thumbsup:

Gonna show u my little Lupo, it's my first car, bought it in may 2010, since november 2011 it's no longer my daily one.

Now im also doin some things new, all the orange stuff is gone replaced with L041 black, got some polished 17'' Mini S-Spoke rims for 2014 and a some new carbon stuff all around the car.

From time to time i'm going to present u some new things i'm doing atm.

2012:

aks9fw94.jpg

g3xzyn6b.jpg

2013:

qnkup2vv.jpg

nylxcu7y.jpg

absisb3r.jpg

Work in progress for 2014... :thumbsup:

yufch56u.jpg

Edited by EvoRox
  • Like 1

Spontanious sunday night ebay shopping.... :innocent:

Mini S-Spoke, 7Jx17.

Gonna use them as kinda alternating wheels for some special days and meetings,they are getting polished and strapped on 185-35-17 Nankang's.

GTI Roof Spoiler, outer door panels, 3L steering wheel parts and bonnet is meanwhile in Hungary....getting carbon laminated, only bonnet is completely made of carbon.

New Stuff coming soon... :shades:

Edited by EvoRox

Nice! As other have said, the colours go well together, but nice to keep it fresh too!

I notice you have mk1 tt seats, could you post a picture of how the rear seat mounts please? I've just bought some for my Lupo, the seller sent some brackets with the seats, front is fine, but the rear i'm not 100% certain on....

Always fresh to see some of the Euro members cars. They are always so different to what we have the in the UK! Keep up the work, 17s are a hard look to pull off on a lupo but it has been done!

:thumbup:

Quite no problem. Height will be same as this year with the 15s OZ. I'm using an extra deep version of KW V2 coils made by gepfeffert.com, if u know the company.

atm I got about 4 inches of thread left to go lower, what i couldn't do yet because of the width of the oz turbos.

Nice! As other have said, the colours go well together, but nice to keep it fresh too!

I notice you have mk1 tt seats, could you post a picture of how the rear seat mounts please? I've just bought some for my Lupo, the seller sent some brackets with the seats, front is fine, but the rear i'm not 100% certain on....

I tried to use the whole TT rear seats, but it was a non fitting nightmare and u also need to cover them completely new because of the wider space for backseast in your lupo, but what i first did :

screwed the backrests from the TT to the metal backpanel of the lupo ones. Thats nearly the only way to make it fit, but i decided to only use the TT seating surface and letting lupo backrests cover with leather but without headrest holes anymore. So it looks like the complete TT back seats.

Oh, I found one of my fav pics from 2013, club mate (visit facebook.com/WestsideDubs for more ;)) with MK6 GTI rolling on Mercedes AMG rims and H&R deep version coils.

One rare pic u can see how low the Lupo really was this year...

gbg6c5z8.jpg

Edited by EvoRox

• 1 month later...

I'm still alive, just a bit busy atm cause of some exams and stuff, so a bit more patience needed, in februrary i got enough time to get on with my lupo. :shifty:

So far...a little preview....its all about the details:

scse98k5.jpg

Edited by EvoRox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've heard more people about trouble with the police last year. Hapily MIVW is only a 15 minutes drive from where I live :)

New Rims are back....

7x17 Mini Cooper S-Spoke

6123-267689172_n.jpg

Gonna use them as my primary set of wheels, the OZ Turbo's are just for some shows.

Edited by EvoRox