ABS in Lupo

kayel

Hi. I'm thinking about buying a Lupo (I'm doing driving school here in Slovakia the moment, so it's going to be up to a year from now when I'll possibly buy it, but I'm doing some research in advance). I haven't found information on whether they have ABS installed anywhere on the net. The most probable candidate I've found so far is a 1.4 TDi and the seller doesn't mention ABS in the ad, but I saw a post advertising another Lupo which had it. So, is there a general rule as to what models have it installed, or do I have to check on a per-car basis? I won't miss that ABS as I want to learn to drive without it, just want to know what the situation is with Lupos. Thanks a lot for answers :)

Mate

I had a Lupo 3L with ABS and now have a Lupo 1.4 Tdi that doesnt have ABS.

I found without ABS the braking wasnt as sharp, it didnt effect the stopping power mind.

You will just have to get in touch with the seller and ask im afraid.

Thanks for answer. So it depends on the individual car, right?

I guess I'll just go ahead and write them to be sure. But as I wrote before, there's enough time before I theoretically get one, so I'm going to keep on searching and see what I find. But from the different car types I've looked through as my possible first car, the Lupo is the loveliest one, I have to admit :)

Thanks again and have a nice day (night, I guess :)).