Exhaust Pop und Bang

BenStanden

Soooo, I have a 1l and want to get some pops and bang from the exhaust, anyone done this?

so far I have got an induction kit and had the back box replaced with an inch and a half pipe

Many thanks

the kid who want a lupo to go pop and bang like a racecar! ;)

pops and bangs are usually a result of a turbo car overfuelling after coming off acceleration the fuel goes into a hot exhaust and hey presto bangs and sometimes shoots flame out. my mate has a 430 bhp focus st that you can't drive close behind because of the scorching farts it lets off. the top and bottom of this is that it cost him an arm and a leg to do this and you , unfortunately don't have a turbo. you used to be able to buy a kit that allowed a small amount of fuel into your exhaust which was then ignited by a spark plug. but I think the police viewed them as antisocial and highly dangerous so I don't honestly know if you can buy them any more. geoff

can you still buy the kits though that fit in your exhaust? I think they were called flamer kits or something like that? look on ebay . not my kind of thing, I prefer making them do it for real!

• 2 weeks later...