NOMINATIONS: Best Interior 2013

MattyB

• 2 weeks later...

So just a few interior photos off my camera :)

DSC_0351_zpsbf995b1c.jpg

DSC_0353_zps4b29a8ac.jpg

DSC_0356_zps3459c4e2.jpg

Hopefully I'll get the wiring for the battery done next weekend so that I can put all of the interior plastics back in ^_^

This was not here interior. Originally it belonged to Emz before being sold to Amber.

Like 90% of the interiors on here then? An interior isn't just the seats it's all of the work gone into making something clean and fit, as well as things like colour matches, steering wheels and audio bits, just because an interior wasn't commissioned by the now owner doesn't mean it can't be submitted.

This is like saying Ryan's interior isn't award winning just because it's on its second owner, and I'm sure a lot of people would be disgusted by this suggestion.

• Like 2

Like 90% of the interiors on here then? An interior isn't just the seats it's all of the work gone into making something clean and fit, as well as things like colour matches, steering wheels and audio bits, just because an interior wasn't commissioned by the now owner doesn't mean it can't be submitted.

This is like saying Ryan's interior isn't award winning just because it's on its second owner, and I'm sure a lot of people would be disgusted by this suggestion.

i disagree... unless you have put the stitches in the leather yourself you cannot claim the glory for it.

At the end of the day, interiors get passed around, if you claim that an interior only belongs to the original owner then most people on here would be in the same position as me.

Anyway, I love my interior and it was a great choice by Emz, I'm just glad to still be able to show it off ^_^

• Like 1

Amber is that a Multifunction steering wheel? Was that fitted when you got the car or did you put that on yourself? Very smart...

Amber is that a Multifunction steering wheel? Was that fitted when you got the car or did you put that on yourself? Very smart...

It's a Mk7 steering wheel :)

Got it earlier this year and the boyfriend fitted it for me, haven't wired in any of the multifunction buttons though. It was a bit of a pain in the bum to fit but it was worth it, I'm very pleased with how it looks in the car ^_^

Edited by Amber_Nunny