Weight saved

VW-LUPO-S

Lots of weight saving topics and how to save wait, but no before and after results, so could someone share some info on how light your lupo is or someone else's? Or the lightest you can get it?

On another forum and I said 800kg I'll be happy but they all think it's impossible they own tanks "golfs"

So far I have saved 50kg.

Removed so far: Rear Seats, all carpet, headliner, all grab handles, interior light, rear door cards, rear plastic turret covers, spare wheel, jack-brace kit etc., radio, cup holder/tray, inner boot trims and many other bits I can't remember.

Still to do: Speakers, aerial, wiring that is no longer required and lower centre console surround.

• Like 1

My Lupo is 820kg, with my roll cage. My roll cage is HUGE and is probably in the regions of 80kg. So lets call it 750kg.

It's completely stripped, aside from the top part of the dash and clocks, bucket seat, fire extinguisher, battery and a few little bits and pieces. Lightweight wheels, lightweight calipers, poly windows, ABS removed, Servo removed. GTI Doors and bonnet fitted.