First Car! Mk2 Arosa

Scott0695

Got my first car the other day and cleaned her up a bit today and thought i'd join up on clublupo. I wasn't really into the dub scene until I was introduced to it to my girlfriend, so lots of plans for the car to make it more my own. As you can see a lot of work has been done on it already, just need to work on the paint work a little (little chips and scratches here and there, maybe t-cut will help?) and a few niggly bits such as the cup holders sticking with one fully jammed and a rip on the drivers side seat. Apart from that a good little car with a twin exhaust, lupo rears, air filter, slightly lowered and alloys!

208zciq.jpg

2zj9bti.jpg

20tf59k.jpg

Edited by Scott0695

Your different wipers make all the difference. I joke, could do with a lick of polish and your headlight units drying out but good base :)

Haha! I've since changed them for some aero's, and the headlights seem to be fine now, even the second time I washed and waxed it :S. Thanks for the comments though!

Edited by Scott0695