love my new little lupo!

lupo462

Ive recently just brought a 2002 1.0L Volkswagen Lupo. it drives like a dream! so happy with it! unfortunatly,.. gotta spend a little bit of money on it to get it back to being perfect but with a 100,000 miles on the clock it has probably been around the world a few times and back so i guess thats to be expected, but for now.. i think im in love with it! haha, especially the number plate... suits the car perfectly i think! hope everyone loves their Lupo just as much as i love mine :thumbsup: over the moon! really cannot understand why Volkswagen stopped producing the Lupo. :surprised: ... yeah ive to admit they have made some more lovely cars over the years since the Lupo, like the UP and the Fox but Lupo's are practical, great fun and are gorgeous, standard or modified. i spent a year trying to source one local to my hometown and i was having no luck as they all seemed so far away, but my patience paid off and was well worth the wait! :clap: sorry about the ridiculously sized picture... im not quite sure how i can scale it down or resize it..

1371199_10202107203992488_1605486182_n.j

Edited by lupo462