Northern Ireland meet up?

Was wondering if anyone in Northern Ireland would like to meet up in November sometime? (Whenever suits everyone!)

Would be really great to see some Arosa/Lupos over here, all in one place!

Thinking somewhere in Belfast, maybe down near the docks or something, but if anyone has any ideas, let me know :)

Cheers, Sarah

• Like 1

I was having a wee chat to my mate about this last night. He suggested we could try and have a seat meet if we can't get enough Lupos/Arosas. He drives a Leon and my girlfriend drives an Ibiza... just a suggestion. Let me know what you think.

Definitely!!! I know the lupos and arosas are scarce, so yeah, that would be great!!! Cheers :)

Hope this is before my MOT! Any more update on location/date?

When is your MOT? Im home from England, and had a little bit of a panic about my cars clutch!! What about a Sunday? I'll make an event on Facebook tonight, if you have Facebook I could send you an invite?

When is your MOT? Im home from England, and had a little bit of a panic about my cars clutch!! What about a Sunday? I'll make an event on Facebook tonight, if you have Facebook I could send you an invite?

The MOTs 27th so I'm sure we can do it before then! I'm up for Sunday like! And no I don't have Facebook!

Hope this is before my MOT! Any more update on location/date?

This is starting to sound cool. I'll spread the word about on Facebook and that. Let's try and get a good crowd going :)

Okay, so thinking of arranging it for next Sunday 17th November... How does this sound? I'll make an event on facebook, and if anyone has it they can join! :)

Just saw this! Did you have the meet last night?? Would have loved to go, I own a wee arosa and live in Belfast, not sure how people would react to it :P I have multicouloured wheels and racing stripes lol. Still would have been good to see who else was around, we dont get enough of these.

Just saw this! Did you have the meet last night?? Would have loved to go, I own a wee arosa and live in Belfast, not sure how people would react to it :P I have multicouloured wheels and racing stripes lol. Still would have been good to see who else was around, we dont get enough of these.

Anyone is welcome! Honestly Ill arrange another pretty soon as we only had 2 arosa's and a polo :) Just whenever suits everyone! You should definitely come down :)

• Like 1

Anyone is welcome! Honestly Ill arrange another pretty soon as we only had 2 arosa's and a polo :) Just whenever suits everyone! You should definitely come down :)

Awesome :) Il keep an eye on the thread for another one then :) would be good to get a few down, I know there are some arosas and lupos at Belfast Car Scenes meets...but would still nice to get out, only passed my test in July but got the car sorted September there so haven't got to any yet.

Awesome :) Il keep an eye on the thread for another one then :) would be good to get a few down, I know there are some arosas and lupos at Belfast Car Scenes meets...but would still nice to get out, only passed my test in July but got the car sorted September there so haven't got to any yet.

Same here, I only passed mine at end of July, been driving since the start of September! No problem, i'll message you if there's anything coming up too :)