Mattarosas Arosas

mattarosa

I think the fact you've put SEAT badges instead of BBS is so classy. Every other Lupo or Rosa I see has BBS wheels + BBS badges. The fact you've gone for the overal OEM look (even though we know they're not) adds such a classy style to the car. Like it's a luxury model or a GTi or concept model.

They suit the car so well, like an expensive factory addon and are just so smart. If only SEAT actually made alloys that smart :D:tongueout:

• 2 weeks later...

got 3 lupos now sold the tdi as having 4 cars just seemed stupid. So me and missus got a GTi each and share the SDi but she mainly drives that as she does more miles to work. Started to mod the SDi now lol couldnt help ourselves will start a topic on here once coilovers get fitted tomorrow :) Still need a midlands/staffordshire meet!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I do have a soft spot for them, love the OEM+ look. I originally wanted the OE sport alloys that came on some of the sport models (like my black one) but when these came up locally i had to have them. I believe they are from the ibiza 6K TDI sport.

I think i like those particular BBS so much because they share resemblances with the above alloys, the Arosa sport alloys and the Lupo starlites.

Ive just wrapped mine in Uniroyal Rainsport 3's and its like a go kart. I love the way it handles with the KW's, ARB and polybushes.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem, I still owed you for helping with my struts :D although I think you're winning on the effort factor haha

Weather was crazy. Was dry when we started, then just started raining like mad (sideways), oh and stopped just as we finished. Plus the wind? Conditions were not at all ideal haha. I was drenched by the end. 

Still, I'm really chuffed how it looked, especially on your grey trim. OEM+ to a tee. Plus standard MK4 parts so no problem finding the bulbs or even a replacement light if necessary (not sure why).

As a mod goes, it might not be the most inspiring but it's definitely one of the best (yet cheapest).

When you get the side carpets in and all that it'll look great. Those kind of nice OEM+ mods just scream class. Oh and those alloys look even better in person!!!!!!

^_^ I'm glad you like the wheels and I think I'm set on covering the back of the seats with carpet... At one point we had rain coming in through the drivers door and out of the boot, it was awful but so worth while

9 minutes ago, mattarosa said:

^_^ I'm glad you like the wheels and I think I'm set on covering the back of the seats with carpet... At one point we had rain coming in through the drivers door and out of the boot, it was awful but so worth while

You going use your old carpet for that and reinforce the one you picked up from me? Grab yourself one of those daft plastic things to go in the wheel well?