Mattarosas Arosas

mattarosa

Great work mate.

Cheers Hurry up and head north and message me wouldn't mind a nosey round your car, being from Staffordshire ill say ill bring some oatcakes just to confuse the rest of the people who read this thread :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cheers Hurry up and head north and message me wouldn't mind a nosey round your car, being from Staffordshire ill say ill bring some oatcakes just to confuse the rest of the people who read this thread :thumbsup:

haha we were going to head up north the other week but been really busy and now with getting the 3rd lupo even busier :P My car needs a lot of work doing to it still before he can be viewed properly :) He's started making a very odd noise as well recently like something is catching or something so gotta take it to the garage this week and get him checked over.

The missus would eat the oatcakes but im not a fan :P

Wow, Matt you have a cabin filter. Not seen that in a standard Lupo/Arosa. Only in GTi's and Air con models.

Thought about making a DIY cabin filter out of a cooking filter and duct tape. Cost about 50p to make, would be interesting to see how effective it would be.

Wrong time of year now mind.

Wow, Matt you have a cabin filter. Not seen that in a standard Lupo/Arosa. Only in GTi's and Air con models.

Thought about making a DIY cabin filter out of a cooking filter and duct tape. Cost about 50p to make, would be interesting to see how effective it would be.

Wrong time of year now mind.

Both of mine have cabin filters as standard and my black one did too, the lupo has a cage mind.

haha we were going to head up north the other week but been really busy and now with getting the 3rd lupo even busier :P My car needs a lot of work doing to it still before he can be viewed properly :) He's started making a very odd noise as well recently like something is catching or something so gotta take it to the garage this week and get him checked over.

The missus would eat the oatcakes but im not a fan :P

Mine made a odd noise once, it was a stick caught between the body and the anti roll bar dragging on the road. It goes some of the way to justifying the doormat in the boot.

How can you not like oatcakes?

Well passed the MOT, some crap about bushes but all in good time :paperbag:

Didn't get anything for these though :innocent:

DSC00608_zpsb24698e8.jpg

Needless to say them have been replaced this morning for two Kumho tyres, and the nasty knock on weights have gone!!!

And for the new one

DSC00607_zpsbef46b8b.jpg

Edited by mattarosa

Mine made a odd noise once, it was a stick caught between the body and the anti roll bar dragging on the road. It goes some of the way to justifying the doormat in the boot.

How can you not like oatcakes?

I wish this was a stick caught somewhere but had a look around and cant see anything so taking it into the garage on thursday and see what they say.

I just dont like the taste of them the missus loves them but im not a fan so you will have to bring something else for me :P

I wish this was a stick caught somewhere but had a look around and cant see anything so taking it into the garage on thursday and see what they say.

I just dont like the taste of them the missus loves them but im not a fan so you will have to bring something else for me :P

Ill bring the better roads that we have up here :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Matt how did you swap the seatbelt clips over? Do they just come apart with a screw driver?

Oh did you replace the entire thing?

Edited by Skezza

The SE failed its MOT yesterday on rear tyres and a numberplate bulb, took the wheels of the second arosa and put them on the rear and had a spare bulb lying round, passed it and has two new Kumho tyres on.

Other news I have a centre sunvisor for mine but it appears I don't have the holes underneath :mellow: sad times, can anyone shed some light on this before I install my homemade bracket under the headlining.