Rosie from the start (2003 Mk2 Arosa)

J3RWN

Don't really have any updates on the car. She got a quick clean over the weekend to get rid of all the guff that winter brings along. Got a quick photo of Rosie in the car park at work

image_zps26b96fd1.jpg

MOT is coming up so the wheels will be coming off and coilovers getting wound up. Not worth keeping the wheels on anyway cause the roads are already getting gritted. Looking forward to the good weather again to make a few changes and go a bit lower.

Nice work, best colour! Let me know if you need bits ive stripped mine so all parts are being sold off.

You wouldn't by any chance have a set of fog lights? That'll be the next purchase! Other thing would be passenger side wing mirror casing on mine is cracked.

Love this colour, wish I had could have found one this colour when I bought mine, wheels suit it well too! Nice work!
I love the colour! And thanks, probably going to keep them for a while then look for a new set, have always wanted a set of Stefan bcw!
Looks so much better with the lupo lights!
I wasn't too sure at the start but I'm definitely convinced now!

Here are a few pictures from two weekends ago. We were trying to get a bit of interest for a meet in Belfast for a few lupos/arosas. In the end it was only me and Sarah (puzzlement) but was still good!

image_zps2a034344.jpg

image_zpsbd5850c8.jpg

• 1 month later...