Best handling lupo coilovers

V double U

I'd like to know which coilovers are the best out there to improve the handling on my lupo 1.0 please...

I'd like to lower my car on them, the ride to be comfortable and not too rocky and for it to handle around the corners well..

Any suggestions?

Much appreciated

Probably KW v1. Some of the other premiums are probably as good on handling, but are harder.

If you want to play serious, KW v2 or v3 have more adjustment.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/96958-weitec-and-kw-coilover-deals/

I've had the KW v1s on my GTI once I bought it nearly 7 years ago. Really good performance and not as hard as some others. I can well recommend them. Agree with the v2/3 comment.

Good deal there from Awesome too.

Righto, v1's are a definite then. Next up, head unit... I would like to upgrade the speakers and add a sub, any recommended head units? Would need to have a CD player and iPhone connectivity

kw'v1 £599 ... u actually gna spend 600 squid on a 1.0 ? I hope u have plans for an engine swap if ur gna spend that much money on it , seems ridiculous to me , get the budgets and spend the 400 on summin like interior , that's where u spend most of ur time anyway :)

Future plan is to make it into a track car with a Gti engine... But I want the car to handle as best it can for the time I use It on the road...

I'd love to spend money on the interior bit it's tiny inside! If put some Porsche seats in there but scared about the room inside

Well I was reading an old fast car mag in the toilet their and the guy had put in autostyle rs6 seats and they look really nice with plenty of room , and fairdoos on the suspension , I would get something with adjustable damping if your going all out on coileys

And remember if its a track car the interior will be stripped down anyway

Good coilovers aren't just for handling. They're comfier and better made, so they last longer. Get the inox ones and they won't sieze up like cheapo ones do.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

• Like 1