1.8T 20v Lupo conversion kit

ONS Performance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have complete conversion kit's. Shafts, plug and play loom's for any spec and engine mount kit's please pm me or contact me on 07734360032 if i do not answer please leave a voice mail.

Thanks,

ONS Performance

HI, do u have plug n play loom for a 2.0 TFSI engine into lupo conversion.

Edited by fattasss

2013-10-11123425.jpg

2013-10-11170902.jpg

2013-10-11210028.jpg

Lupo shaft sleeves 1st generation shown in the pictures. I know make a second generation sleeve that fit's inside the hollow shafts and slides over the solid shafts.

The sleeve is a precision fit and if you do not clean the inside of your shafts or the out side you will get it stuck you MUST CLEAN before fitting.

On the hollow shaft there is a weight inside that stop's the tube from resonating that is why in the picture you can see one side of the sleeve is machined down and is 60mm in length. That is because the two ends of the shaft have the same outside diameter as the center but the iner diamiter is thicker at both ends.

You need to cut the hollow shaft on the gearbox side of the weld this will leave 60mm for the sleeve to slide inside and 70mm to go into the center of the shaft missing the weight by 5mm and leaving a 10mm gap between both sections of the shaft allowing room for welding.

2013-10-11230112.jpg

The Kit is £100 posted and will be with you in 3 working days.

Edited by ONS Performance

Hi there are a few options i need to know if your lupo has the electronic accelerator or cable and will the new engine be electronic or cable?

I have shafts in stock £300

Engine mounts (driver side has to be welded in) Driver side £20 gearbox £30 rear mount £30

Wiring loom will be plug and play I will need the lupo engine loom and the donor engine loom £300

The ECU will need to de-immobilized £80

Thanks,

ONS Performance

Avoid buying anything of this guy, i purchased a workshop heater of him 2 weeks ago and was promised a tracking number after he sent it, he said he had the tracking number and would send it me, nothing appeared and now all comunication has stopped his side for the last week and i'm having to take further action to get my money back!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!

Got my money coming back to me now via paypal, he tried putting a tracking number into paypal as all 0's just before the dispute ended!

I wouldn't trust the scum bag at all!

You have been warned still no contact from him apart from him trying to put a fake tracking number in to stop me being refunded!

ONS Performance Do not give hiom your money! avoid at all costs Scammer!