possible Lupo project

Reedo

Hello all

I am very interested in getting a VW LUPO GTI and have a few thoughts and questions which i require some answers and thoughts on, so here goes.

What i want to do with A Lupo GTI is build a semi show car. 3 main things i would like to do. reasoning behind this is that i love the look of a LUPO GTI and cant think of a car which is nicer looking, as small and unique as a LUPO

1. sort interior out in the car with semi alcantara suede, to the dash, doorcards and seats. GET either VW GOLF R32 MK5 seats, or AUDI RS seats, to fit and be reupholstered, in new leather and alcantara suede. So my question is would these seats be able to fit into a LUPO GTI? For those unsure of the seats see below.

57469488_c5c7113fa0.jpg

2.the second modification i would do to the car, would be to have the engine stripped, cleaned, rebuilt and painted? i would like to know peoples thoughts on weather to do this or not and if its easy enough to do? reasoning behind this is i love the look of a cleaned engine.

3. now this i feel will be the hardest mod to do. I would have a clear engine bay. By this i mean no, battery, washer bottles, brake fluid all the bits and bobs which can be moved. now would people recommend do this mod and how hard would it be?

now people maybe asking about engine mods? Now this is me being a bit controversial, but i dont see the point in doing engine mods on a small car like this. for 3 reasons.

1. max speed in UK is 70MPH

2. its not a track car

3.it doesnt need to be fast especially how light it is anyway.

i like to think this would be a great project and a car which in the end i feel will turn heads.

thanks Reedo

1. Yes people have run seats like those before. Not sure what route they went down when mounting them, but the fact they did it should give you some hope.

2. As for painting the engine, go for it, use some proper engine paint and it'll look spot on :)

3. As for the re locating of things. It has also been done. Battery is already in the boot so one thing down :D