1.4 75bhp charged

dean.cousins

No but seriously you will need a supercharger, bracket, pulleys, depending on how the supercharger is oiled an oil feed and possibly a bigger sump. I'm not certain but I'd also assume bigger injectors, aftermarket ECU. Again not too sure on how much power you would want but low comp pistons or decompression plate. All the pipes, fuel pump maybe, fuel lines, intercooler and alot of money.

IMO buy a car that can handle the power better. But if you have the funds why not.

Why do so many people with so little experience or general automotive knowledge insist on wanting to do big complex jobs and such terrible choices of base car.

To me the obvious answer for more power in the same shell (if you insist on keeping it) is to change the engine to the best one you can thats the least hassle to fit, then/or if that doesn't suffice look down the route of a already charged engine or charge that one

• Like 1

Dean.cousins aka lupodeano by any chance?

you asked the same stupid question about putting a turbo on one the other day.... believe it or not you are going to get the same insulting answers.

i can tell you're a bit of a bell because of your information... "wanting a lupo baadd"

its quite obvious that the lupo is becoming the new saxo... unfortunately!

Edited by Piers

I was asking a simple question, didnt say i was going to do it, was just having a conversation about it with some friends and wondered what was needed, is that such a problem, in future i find some more grown up less sarcastic people to ask!

You're entirely wrong, im a different guy and i do accruals have a lupo now just made this a while but never posted because youre all rather immature!

Thanks bye!

thats fair enough if you are a different person but lets look at the basics... if you were that interested about doing it, you would either:

A - be quite mechanically minded and understand the basics so know how to work it out yourself.

B - you would have contacted a tuning company that can carry out the conversion and point you in the right direction.

C - you wouldnt have posted it with such a small amount of information, you would have specified details on what power you wanted to achieve, full rebuild details including pistons etc or just a bolt on and bet job.

D - you would have spelt actually and advice correctly.

we arent immature, we are realistic... Both scotty and myself are part way through doing engine conversions and know a few bits and bobs between us but if we ask questions between ourselves, we at least have an idea and cover a few basics.

Ask stupid questions. Get stupid answers.

• Like 2

I don't think any of you understood the concept of my initial question, I was just asking on information, to educate myself, nobody said anything about taking out the "big job for experienced people" so unless you have anything relevant to say, I wouldn't bother, but yeah do an ip check.. Waste of time, especially when you wouldn't know where to start :')

I don't think any of you understood the concept of my initial question, I was just asking on information, to educate myself, nobody said anything about taking out the "big job for experienced people" so unless you have anything relevant to say, I wouldn't bother, but yeah do an ip check.. Waste of time, especially when you wouldn't know where to start :')

tumblr_mlvtw1B0FN1r4yh4xo1_250.gif

• Like 1

Want to know the best way to educate your self?

DO IT YOUR SELF!

Don't rely on other people to do it for you.

You're on the internet, the font of all knowledge, the only ignorance is through laziness.

Seriously, what is all you guys problems, at the end of the day I asked for ****ing advise! We are all part of the same community some with less knowledge than others, we all own and love the same car, grow the **** up and be respectful, in no way was it a silly question therefore silly answers were not needed, if you have nothing to say that actually answers what was written then don't write anything, you're supposed to be adults!

Seriously, what is all you guys problems, at the end of the day I asked for ****ing advise! We are all part of the same community some with less knowledge than others, we all own and love the same car, grow the **** up and be respectful, in no way was it a silly question therefore silly answers were not needed, if you have nothing to say that actually answers what was written then don't write anything, you're supposed to be adults!

Its you that has the attitude problem. It should be advice btw.

Your posts are disrespectful. At the end of the day we all took time to type and think for you question which wasn't well put across. How about next time you say:

Hi, I was looking for some advice. I would like to know what you need to supercharge a 1.4 lupo. I'm not doing it just yet but if you could tell me what I need and you can answer my questions then that would be great. Thanks.

So you should grow up, be thankful for the good advice you have got and stop been a cry baby about it. You got a build thread telling you, plus you can use google if you aren't happy with our responses.

Community lol. Yeah with 8 posts and a attitude like that I'm sure everyone will be vying to help you.

• Like 1

I think you should go away, get on google and buy some books on engines. Learn about what a supercharger does and from they you could actually learn yourself what parts are needed. It doesn't even need to be specific information based on a Lupo. It can be any supercharged engine.. You could then start another thread covering basic information and ask if anyone has done it and it they would mind giving you a few pointers.

I think it's safe to say at this point you aren't ever going to do it, or you would have seen sense in what everyone is saying and got your head out of the sand.

Just for the record I don't own a Lupo and I know scotty doesn't either.