Insurance

davidelliott294

Try paying monthly and they will rape you as much as others, they seem to be really cheap if you pay in full for some reason.

I'm with diamond now and at 19 I hypothetically can insure an R32 with elephant for about £2000 which isn't bad since most places wouldn't touch me on it!

I suppose it must have something to do with size of the company and the amount of drivers they cover. If they get loads of drivers on their books and have less percentage if payouts they can reduce the premiums.

I suppose it must have something to do with size of the company and the amount of drivers they cover. If they get loads of drivers on their books and have less percentage if payouts they can reduce the premiums.

Indeed this but on such a large scale!?

Even paying monthly it's still only 2k which is still huge difference to 5k!!

I'm policy holder, registered keeper and owner.

My Dad and Auntie are on the policy as named drivers.

I've had one claim, not fault.

In 19 and have been driving for one year and 8 months.

Yeah, I know what you are saying, but insurance brokers have had my premiums for 32 years now and I've only ever had one claim for £600. Touch wood!

The more of those you get the better for everyone's premiums. So if Admiral Elephant targets a large amount of those drivers it's good news all round.

They do also only replace modified parts with standard.

Yeah, I know what you are saying, but insurance brokers have had my premiums for 32 years now and I've only ever had one claim for £600. Touch wood!

The more of those you get the better for everyone's premiums. So if Admiral Elephant targets a large amount of those drivers it's good news all round.

They do also only replace modified parts with standard.

Which kinda sucks :( only down side about them.

Their customer service sucks too, I always get put through to foreign people and they sometimes struggle to understand what you want..

I've been with the Admiral group for the last 5/6 years, can't fault them at all.

People often say their customer service is bad, especially if you need to claim, but I claimed for a total loss (stolen car) last year, and they paid out in a fortnight, and gave me more than I paid for the car over a year earlier.

Always English people o n the phone too, no hassle at all

I've been with the Admiral group for the last 5/6 years, can't fault them at all.

People often say their customer service is bad, especially if you need to claim, but I claimed for a total loss (stolen car) last year, and they paid out in a fortnight, and gave me more than I paid for the car over a year earlier.

Always English people o n the phone too, no hassle at all

Their claims department is fantastic.

I don't like how they won't charge you to call them to take out a new policy but will charge you to phone their customer services and claims department..